Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Hard work

When I first created this blog I seemed to be brimming with enthusiasm, to say nothing of inspiration. Now, it has been ten days since my last post. I have realised that blogging is hard work once the initial enthusiasm has faded away. Adi had said as much in the beginning, but as usual I chose to ignore his words. But he was right. Now that I have discovered that blogging is hard work, I am planning to have a schedule. Probably set one day of the week aside as my blogging day. Maybe I shuld blog every Tuesday. This way it will give me a week to think of things to blog about. And if there is a schedule to maintained, maybe Calliope will smile on me once again. One can only hope.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yawnnn....

Anonymous said...

woolfu, where are you... we miss you and your great culinary skills... and emmm errr.. the roti and daal... :/

feddabonn said...

yeah yeah its hard work. but DO IT!!!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.