Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Fellow blogger threatened - I support Inji Pennu

I logged in to my blog and wanted to add Inji's blog as one of my favourite blogs. I went to her blog today and was shocked to read through her latest post. She has been abused, cyber stalked and threatened with bodily harm for telling a website that they have violated copyright laws by publishing content from other blogs without prior consent. If interested, you can read the whole story here. And the site kerals.com seems to be completely unscrupulous.

It is scary how the concept of "freedom of speech" can be abused to such extremes. And how content from your blog can be used by others without your consent.
I support Inji in her fight against this blatant crime commited by the site by joining the protest.

No comments: